Would you like to have a voice in how business gets done in Irvington?
That’s what IBA (Irvington Business Association) is all about. We meet once a month and work together on the following:
– Events such as the Holiday Open House, Discover Irvington, and The Halloween Festival
– Cooperative advertising and marketing ventures which highlight individual businesses as well as Irvington
– Online marketing such as this website and our Shop Irvington Facebook page
– Networking with other neighborhood business owners and managers
– Coordinating activities with other organizations such as Irvington Development Organization (IDO) and Historic Irvington Community Council (HICC)
In fact, if you join IBA, not only do you get a voting seat with our group, but your business also becomes a member of IDO as we operate in close partnership.
Member dues are $150 annually. Join us as we are rapidly growing. We’d love to have your ideas, input and inspiration!
Visit the FAQ page for answers to many questions about listings and membership.