Would you like to have a voice in how business gets done in Irvington?
That’s what IBA (Irvington Business Association) is all about. We meet once a month and work together on the following:
– Events such as Discover Irvington, The Halloween Festival and Holiday Open House
– Cooperative advertising and marketing ventures which highlight individual businesses as well as Irvington
– Online marketing such as this website and our Shop Irvington Facebook page
– Networking with other neighborhood business owners and managers
– Coordinating activities with other organizations such as Irvington Development Organization (IDO) and Historic Irvington Community Council (HICC)
In fact, if you join IBA, not only do you get a voting seat with our group, but your business also becomes a member of IDO as we operate in close partnership.
Member dues are $150 annually. Join us as we are rapidly growing. We’d love to have your ideas, input and inspiration!